Poland Pics

Nik Middleton middletn at spinmail.com
Sun Aug 24 09:33:28 AKDT 2003

I've posted a number of Pics that I took in Poland, (www,gbrcaa,org) one of
the more interesting ones show the Hacker Electric motor setup, in addition,
a set of three biplanes together.

No one was really impressed with the biplanes, though everyone I spoke to,
and I have to agree, said that Onda's plane flew the best.  Silvestre's all
white was difficult to see, and Chips seemed to have a 'twitch' in flight,
even in relatively calm conditions.  From a visual perspective, it simply
doesn't look right, wings seem to far apart etc.  However, you be the judge.

rgds