D4 Championship PBG

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Fri Aug 22 10:25:16 AKDT 2003

Actually..in the situation I was refering too (both by the way occured on our first formal contest outing of evening aeronautics, and both by nightime newbies) there was some significant debate, trying to analyse the light path in order to determine WHICH glow stick remained on the craft.

It was generally agreed that a single wingtip light would provide an equally disasterous, albeit more aesthetically spectactular finale.

As a point of education..we've found that automotive Brake Cleaner, or PowerMaster KleenMaster (They sponsor the contest..have to give a plug!) both do an excellent job of helping the tape adhere to monokote or the like.