Infected! FWIW

Rick Kent knowhow3 at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 21 07:32:02 AKDT 2003

FWIW, these email viruses almost always spoof the real sender's email
address, so the "From" email address is most likely NOT where the infected
email originated. These viruses harvest email addresses from address books
and old emails on infected machines and then pick a random one from that
list to plug into the "From" line.
So be careful when attaching blame for the origination point for "wormy"
emails.  ;-)
Can't say enough about having a good CURRENT antivirus app that scans POP
email.

Rick