Maine contest

Norman Ellis nxmxellis at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 17:32:37 AKDT 2003

The Bushpilots' Classic is most definitely on Sunday, the 24th, not Monday the 25th. I will be there on Sunday. If you come on Monday, you will find a very quiet field.

David Wartel <d.wartel at comcast.net> wrote:Can someone confirm the date for the Bushpilot's Pattern Classic in
Waterboro, ME for this week? NSRCA lists the date as Monday, Aug. 25 and the
AMA calendar lists it as Sunday, Aug 24.

I did not get an email response or phone answered from the CD...

Dave Wartel

# discussion-request at nsrca.org