Overnite accomodations at Glen contest..

Xavier Mouraux xavier.mouraux at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 19 06:26:21 AKDT 2003

Hey Del,
Are you talking about my tent trying to take off in the middle of the night last year or my trailer beeing stuck in the mug this year ?
I was lucky enough this year to be invited by a friend who leaves a few miles from the field but I still managed to screw-up a few maneuvers (more than a few actually :-) during the contest.

Xavier