O.S.Mixture Control Carb #70B

Zapata, Lisandro Lisandro.Zapata at rsandh.com
Tue Aug 19 05:03:20 AKDT 2003

  <http://www.hobbynet-jp.com/hobby/image/OS-27984000.jpg>

-----Original Message-----
From: Patternrules at aol.com [mailto:Patternrules at aol.com]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 5:24 PM
To: discussion at nsrca.org
Subject: Re: O.S.Mixture Control Carb #70B

I have been running the OS 140 RX for over a year now and it only requires
beening set with tach to peak once a day, long needle valve, no dual glows,
15% cool power was magnum #1 whiched just because so available LHS's, hand
start with thumb on spinner, no prime, OS F plug, no after run, see no need
for EFI, or anything else, the only time it has ever missed up was my fault
hitting low idle or kill switch, OH Bolly muffler, change bearings every 175
or so flights, this thing is just to dependable and low maintenance.
Not saying anything wrong with using a mix control but if you don't need
WHY?
I'm trying to do things so newbies will see that you can do these thing
cheap and hassle free.

Steve Maxwell