AMA 2005 Proposed Schedules

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Aug 19 04:54:41 AKDT 2003

We did this at the districts in Cincy for a few years...had an Unknown sequence for Masters...I seem to recall a vertical square 8 with half rolls in each leg...Lol.  It was a LOT of fun...we gave everyone the schedule Saturday evening to fly Sunday.

The whole contest would pretty much come to a halt so everyone could watch people fly.  Getting through an unknown...a reasonably tough one...without a zero pretty much warranted a round of applause. Lots and lots of fun...

It would be tough to do logistically for every class.  Coming up with a challenging, but flyable sequence takes more time than you might imagine.

-Mark