new contest for 2004

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 04:27:48 AKDT 2003

 Great news Steve, I'll bring the Chicago contingency, that ought to make up half. Just make sure there's enough partying for Bobby. Mike

Patternrules at aol.com wrote:I have just gotten approval to finally have a pattern contest, the site will be at Edinburgh IN. 80 miles north of Louisville KY. and 20 Miles south of Indianapolis , 4 hours for Chicago, 4 from Nashville TN. and 4 1/2 from Detroit, this has the potential of being one of the biggest contest in the country, the problem is I need a date by October to get in our club annual schedule, need to coordinate D3, D4, and D5 meets any and all help from DVP's would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Steve Maxwell