new contest for 2004

Patternrules at aol.com Patternrules at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 19:49:09 AKDT 2003

 I have just gotten approval to finally have a pattern contest, the site will
be at Edinburgh IN. 80 miles north of Louisville KY. and 20 Miles south of
Indianapolis , 4 hours for Chicago, 4 from Nashville TN. and 4 1/2 from Detroit,
this has the potential of being one of the biggest contest in the country,
the problem is I need a date by October to get in our club annual schedule, need
to coordinate D3, D4, and D5 meets any and all help from DVP's would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Steve Maxwell