Gyros

Henderson,Eric Eric.Henderson at gartner.com
Mon Aug 18 16:11:11 AKDT 2003

The idea of using an auto pilot to keep the wings level and show what they look like for pilots and judges has some interesting merits.

I have a buddy that flies one-wing-low and I can't demo what I see and what it should be like.  Hmmmmm?

Regards,

Eric.

P.S. You soon know if you are one wing low when you pull a vertical line.