Temptation for sale

Earl Vincent ev3464 at sccoast.net
Mon Aug 18 04:07:15 AKDT 2003

I am selling the prototype Temptation with the following equipment, do not really want to break it up. The plane
will be at Erics contest in NJ  on Sept 13-14 or I can deliver within an hour of  interstate 95 from Myrtle
Beach to Burlington NJ. on or around that time. If interested please contact me off line. Pics available.
Temptation,
Bolly FAI gear, OS 140 rx, Greave pipe, all servos on control surfaces are JR 8411SA, Throttle is a JR mini.
removable stab, True turn light back plat FAI spinner, weight 10.5 lb, with alum tubes in stab and wing will include CF tubes if weight is a problem. plane is ready to fly just add your rec. all equipment in this plane was
purchased new in the last 6 months. asking $3000.,  Resonable offers will be considered. thanks!
Earl Vincent
ev3464 at sccoast.net