2005 Proposed Schedules

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Sun Aug 17 18:15:42 AKDT 2003

Dan....

Only proposal is for a Masters class schedule change....

But if the annex system gets passed then the NSRCA has the ability to change things all the time....Hopefully the annex system if passed has enough checks and balances on it...I really don't like the idea....but then again I don't fly AMA pattern so you guys enjoy....

As for the P-05 and F-05 I believe there are some things that are needing clarification from the CIAM committee....so it will change.....Also there is not an official Aresti diagram of the new sequences for P-05 and F-05 as of yet.....I have seen a "french version" that many have been sending around....It contrary to the word descriptions on a couple things ...According to one of our overseas list watchers there are many changes to the sequences and they will be published....they just are not available yet....

I can send you the Plenary meeting notes and the proposed sequences for 2005 and 2007 from the F3A group  but I don't think these are final yet.

By the way I have been flying both the P and F's for both 2005 and 2007 and that's how I know there are some inconsistencies...descriptors and aresti's as well as descriptors and maneuvers names not matching up 100%...

Troy