NEW Pipe and OS Bearing

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Fri Aug 15 16:52:23 AKDT 2003

As I'm upgrading motors, I have a NIB "Hatori Clone" Tuned pipe for the OS 1.40 or Mintor/Webra's, etc in the 1.40 size.  I bought this from Just Engines in the UK, and they have made this a very near-exact duplicate of the Hatori "big pipe" like OS sells for the 1.40.
    In addition, I have a NIB Boca Stainless Steel rear bearing - seals - received today....don't need either, as I'm trading up to the Mintor 1.70.  Just can't avoid the Blue Head.

Contact me direct, please, and I can accept PayPal.... Pipe, coupler, tie wraps, and the new bearing, shipped to US addresses.... $110 ....Pay Pal tonight, ship tomorrow....

Thanks for looking!

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net