swith removal

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Thu Aug 14 06:47:03 AKDT 2003

Jerry,

I have seen a few guys lately just doing with out a switch completely.  Since a lot of the newer airships have easy to remove canopies its not hard to reach in and unplug.  Not a bad idea considering you can eliminate several possible failure points and not to mention the voltage drop(minor if any) that one can get through a switch.

Wayne G.