History Of Model Aerobatics/Don Lowe/RCM

jacoviro at post.tau.ac.il jacoviro at post.tau.ac.il
Thu Aug 14 03:20:08 AKDT 2003

Hello all,

My name is Ronen Jacovi, best known as Roni, and I'm from Israel. I have been
reading this mailing list for a while, enjoying my time, nice to meet you
all  :-).

As a one of the newbies - I have been flying pattern aerobatics for several
months now -  I read the piece and it's a good one, shedding light on the
development of aerobatics. Most interesting for me was tracing the
technological evolution the models had gone through.

Most recommanded.

Roni

# discussion-request at nsrca.org