Webra 1.60XP -Mixture

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 13 07:16:23 AKDT 2003

Having flown the Webra 145 for 2 years in Masters(Focus and Temptation), it
is no problem for Masters. For FAI the Focus(10 lbs - 5 ozs) definitiely
needs the Webra 160. A  10 lb Temptation(which I had), definitely would have
been able to handle FAI on the 145. Having said that, my two new Temptations
will have 160s in them when they become available. Can never have enough
power. The nice thing about the 145 though is its fuel efficiency. I can
just about squeeze in two Masters sequences most of the time on 16 ozs of
Powermaster 15/16.

Props of choice: 16.5X12W and 15.5X12.5W for Focus and 16.5X12W for
Temptation.

At the Nats, Jerry Budds, on the heavy side, EMC seemed to move around the
sky really well with the Webra 160 in it.