Are positive snaps in the Advanced pattern Avalanche zero's?

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 05:08:48 AKDT 2003

Del, I'm really stuck on what initiates the snap. I hate snaps now! Lets do something else. Mike

Del Rykert <drykert at rochester.rr.com> wrote:Mike.

    Would you like to try that argument on those dive bomber pilots that stalled their planes going over 400 mph?

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General