Webra 1.60XP -Mixture

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 16:29:16 AKDT 2003

 Bob, if it comes with the MC that will be something else! I heard 2 reports about the release one was in 5 weeks the other from a reliable source said it will be in late November. I think that this engine is going to be very nice and I heard that it's no heavier then the 145AX. Mike

Bob Pastorello <rcaerobob at cox.net> wrote:This is probably old news to many, but there's another horse in the stable, boys!
Just received my Horizon catalog update, and right there, near the middle, "Pattern Flying and Webra" from Tony Frackowiak and Jerry Budd.
    And the topic is how to set up the new Webra 1.60 XP with Mixture carb.  Great article and info.

What really was a shock, is the NEXT page listing prices, and clearly shows WEBE1058XPM for $459.99...and that sure reads like it INCLUDES the mixture carb.

Anyone know if these are facts???  The stock number comes up empty on Horizon.

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net