Eric Henderson's Quest Review page added & website with higher bandwidth.

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Mon Aug 11 22:46:46 AKDT 2003

For those who wanted to look at pictures & comments on Quest 3D by famous!
Eric Henderson.
I added a page to my website with all the information that I received from
him by dates.

It doesn't look very good right now. I will try to update it for better
looking and easier loading.

Also, I received several E-mails regarding my website being not available
due to low bandwidth.
I just upgraded the site for higher bandwidth.

If anyone have problem accessing the site, please let me know.
Thank you,

Ihncheol Park

1973 White Ave., #402
Moscow, ID 83843