Tangerine?

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Mon Aug 11 15:05:22 AKDT 2003

Hey who all is going to the Tangerine next weekend....?

I would like to go...but it will be a long trip if its a low turnout....I
don't expect it to be low....just gauging it....I've been flying the P-05 a
bit lately and wondering if I should just stay "home" and practice for the
weekend.

Ron VanPutte?
Matt?
Ron Ellis?
Bryan?
Raiko?

Any of you guys going..? if so we will make the trip from Hotlanta!

Troy
# discussion-request at nsrca.org