The value of noise

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Mon Aug 11 13:58:07 AKDT 2003

Car racing is restricted to the track...everyone there expects it to be
loud. Old Mary Jane RottenC who lives in the house at the end of your
overfly area, regardless of what we think, does not share your enthusiasm
for the noise. She does know the name of your county commisioners, your
city commisioners, The local Corps of Engineers, and anyone else that can
give your local club grief.

District 6 lost a great contest this year due to the excitment of last
years IMAC noise. In my opinion, it would have been more exciting to fly
our pattern contest this year, than watch the IMAC guys last year.

BTW-I love the races.....and I am an ex rock band dude.....no one seems to
understand my love of volume either. I cannot expect them to understand,
and that is the problem we face with our toys. My neighbors NEVER complain
about my 95 dB weed eater, but they will about a 95db outdoor music.

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

mike mueller <mups1953 at yahoo.com>