Electric Pattern

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Sun Aug 10 16:51:33 AKDT 2003

Buddy
 Same argument was used with the move to 120 sized engines. Even that it would make engines cheaper as more alternatives would be available.

I think the perception issues will still raise their ugly head and only serious competitors will use electrons and the rest will be wishing. I don't for a moment bye all the hype without anyone addressing the negatives of the issue. Longevity of packs? Availability issues or only to sponsored competitors? I still don't see droves of electric jumping in because of this evolution. It still takes time and commitment from participants and casual fliers are never going to find it fun. To that group it will always be to much work.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General