Electric Pattern

jim ivey jivey61 at msn.com
Sun Aug 10 14:32:16 AKDT 2003

All
No one has said anything about the longivity of the motors. The bearings
have to get really hot. The gears have to take a terrible beating. This may
not only be a battery issue. How long will the motors last. Are they like
the race car motors. Do you have 3 or 4 and use the best ones?
More food for thought. I believe this start for electrics Pattern planes is
the tip of the ice berg.

Jim Ivey

jivey61 at msn.com

# discussion-request at nsrca.org