Prop Question APC 17 x 12

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 10 13:42:59 AKDT 2003

Bob, I have the 17X12 Reg APC for my Webra 145 Aero X. I have since changed to the 17X10 Reg APC and I like the 17X10 better. I find it slows down the horizontal and lets the vertical run a little easier. I'm tacking 8500 with the 17X10. Plenty of power on a Temptation. Mike

Bob Pastorello <rcaerobob at cox.net> wrote:Those of you using either an APC 17 x 12 Std, or a 17 x 12N, would you share how you arrived at that conclusion?  Acceleration?  Quiet?  Braking?  What props did you compare it TO to arrive at your "this is the "one" decision?
    Been doing a lot of prop testing lately, and would like your observations...

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net