Electric Pattern

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Sat Aug 9 17:25:25 AKDT 2003

Buddy
Just like all that jumped aboard when 120's became the next advance and 60 size were pedaled and weren't not judged to the same standards. Became outclassed. I campaigned a 60 sized bird for many years and I can tell you all the negatives when competing against full 2m equipment. I didn't see many beginners jumping on all those 60 sized birds either.

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General