Electric Pattern

William C. Harden flyinbill1 at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 9 16:35:28 AKDT 2003

Yeah Del, you are right.  The 60 sized planes and engines fell to the
lower classes first, but it wasn't long before these engines and planes
just weren't wanted any longer.  And I can relate to the judges being
biased against the 60 engines and planes to.  Seen all of that I have.
If memory serves me well Ron Van Puttee once told a story about his
experience with biased judges against the 60 sized engines.

Bill