e-power - some operational parameters to consider.

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Thu Aug 7 14:21:29 AKDT 2003

I have no inside knowledge on Jason's setup, but that's what I read too.
Clearly it's still pretty extravagant, but all things should be considered
such as fuel costs, performance, etc.

To me the really exciting thing is that now it's possible, period. It wasn't
long ago that the battery technology was such that this wouldn't be possible
at any price. And things are sure to get better.

You know, Honda just introduced a hybrid car that works on a fuel cell
(hydrogen powered electric). It would be awesome to see this technology
available at our much smaller scale. Just fill the tank with hydrogen and
fly clean and quite.

Keith Black