Poland - electric / DESIRE

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Wed Aug 6 15:46:14 AKDT 2003

If you have the bandwidth, you gotta see that vid....If my eyes aren't
deceiving me, there is at LEAST *one* small knife edge LOOP, and a really
LARGE Knife Edge Horizontal Eight....sure looks like it has plenty of poop
to do that sort of stuff....

Any way you cut it - MOST impressive performance...

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net