Poland - electric / DESIRE

dwbrown285 at netscape.net dwbrown285 at netscape.net
Wed Aug 6 15:25:30 AKDT 2003

I LOVED......them-there-Desires!!!      ;)

Any aspirations for a new pattern design in your future? Possibly an ARF from Horizon??

David Brown
Huntsville, AL

GO JASON!! GO TEAM!!!!

Mike McConville <mmcconville at horizonhobby.com> wrote:

Hi Guys,

Been following this thread and I found this video of Jason's airplane if
your interested:

http://www.rccraze.com/hackervideos.html

Open it and go down 6 models on the left hand side. That's the maiden flight
of Jason's airplane, though he isn't flying it there.

IMHO, this is an extraordinary achievement and I applaud Jason for his
effort in making this work. I'm sure the novelty factor along with Jason's
thumbs will make for an excellent showing in Poland.