Poland electric surprize

Earl Vincent ev3464 at sccoast.net
Wed Aug 6 13:23:01 AKDT 2003

everybody is hacking this electric thing to death, Jason has been doing this high level competition thing from
when he was a kid, I have always known him to take chances thats his personality, but no matter how serious we want to take this "we are still flying toy airplanes" Dean Papas bringing me back to reality a few years back. Yes we all would have liked to see him fly the E-plane before he surprized us but his competitors are just as surprized and they also do not know how his plane is going to present. I hope he kicks butt and takes advantage of the moment.
Earl