Poland - electric

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Wed Aug 6 12:29:41 AKDT 2003

Just got the site updated with some info.  No pics yet, but maybe on
Thursday, now that I finally got it to upload....Weather is good, a little
breezy, but OK.  Chip is flying very well, but I know that he will get even
better as the week progresses.  The same goes for Sean and Jason.  Sean has
worked to be ready to fly when he gets here, and is really putting in the
flights.

Just saw Quique at dinner.  He and Marcello Colombo have yet to see luggage
or models!  They werre lost when the airlines (British Airways) had to
divert to another location due to weather.  Now, noone can find the stuff!
Bad situation for these guys, but everyone, including us, are hopeful that
things will be found.  Quique thinks he has a model he can fly, then change
to his #1 when/if it is located and delivered.

All is going OK.  We have looked at quite a few other groups, Germany,
Japan, ect., and they are just not flying very well at the moment.  I'm sure
they will get better, but we are looking pretty good right now!   I have
high expectations for this group, but they are quite attainable with the
talent these guys have!

Time for bed (it's 10:25 pm local right now, 7 hours later than USA Central
Daylight Time.  Got an early start scheduled.....

Later,
Tony