Electric Pattern

GeorgeF. av8tor at flash.net
Wed Aug 6 11:15:38 AKDT 2003

At 10:36 AM 8/6/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>I agree.  This could be the best thing for pattern in recent history.  I
>may even try it again.
>Jim

I too agree.  Makes me want to take a new stab at pattern from a different
approach.  I'm not afraid to speak my mind and I must say I haven't like
the direction pattern as been going in the last 8 years.  However bring
electric's to pattern can open the doors for a lot of new members and this
has got to be the freshest idea to come our way in the last
decade.  Granted a few people have in the past tried to make electric's
work for pattern but just haven't found the competitive recipe.  Looks like
what Jason's been cooking up in his shop just might be what the pattern has
needed.

Win or loose you have to give him credit for trying.

George

# discussion-request at nsrca.org