Electrics

GeorgeF. av8tor at flash.net
Wed Aug 6 11:05:15 AKDT 2003

>     What would your answer be if a hot pilot with a old Jekyll that was
> all he could afford, won a place on the team. Then someone let him fly a
> new plane designed  for the current maneuvers, and he was immediately better.

According to last weeks flamefest that could never happen, its not the
plane, its the pilot....  $$$ have nothing to do with winning.  Size of
plane has nothing to do with winning....  The only thing that has to do
with winning is burning fuel (or in this case electrons).  After all that's
what everyone was saying just last week....

I for one applaud Jason’s efforts at flying an electric at the
worlds.  After all here is a person that has burned A LOT of fuel and
electrons. Therefore based on last weeks flamefest it shouldn’t matter
.

That’s my $0.02 worth (only worth $0.01 in a Bush economy).
George

# discussion-request at nsrca.org