District-3 LARKS Contest Aug 23-24

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 07:13:30 AKDT 2003

To all those planning to attend:
If possible I could use some advanced help.
I have been asked by Nat Penton to help organize the flight lines and Judging
assignments for the contest since this is all new to the LARKS club members.

It would help a lot to have an indication of how many pilots will attend in
each class so I can work on my plan in advance.
If someone in each area, Houston, Dallas Waco, Fort Worth, Austin Conroe TX.
Baton Rouge La. or any other area would poll members in your area to obtain a
list of those in your area who are planning to attend and e-mail it to me as
soon as possible it will certainly help to make their first contest in many
years run more smoothly.
This is a very active club and this contest will give us a chance of
expanding participation in pattern in an area where almost no participation presently
exists
Do you want to see our numbers grow? Well, jump on the band wagon and come to
the party, The LARKS will treat you to a great weekend of competition, their
field is great and their hospitality is second to none.
Buddy Brammer
AMA-3889
NSRCA-1810  District-6 Commonly refereed to in our area as NSRCA District 36
BuddyonRC at aol.com