Report From Poland

Ron Van Putte vanputte at nuc.net
Wed Aug 6 06:32:47 AKDT 2003

What follows is an e-mail I received from Tony Stillman in Poland.  I
will continue to forward them as they are received.

Ron Van Putte

Ron:

We all made it here fine.  Models and fuel arrived without problems.
Chip is flying the bipe well, Sean is also flying well.  Jason's
electric is AWESOME!  Can get a 15 minuite flight with 140DZ type
power!  Nose checks at about 93db, but is almost copletely silent in
the air!  He is flying very well, but the models is not quite as well
trimmed yet as his Angel's Shadows...  I think all three will do VERY
WELL!

Main problem here is ICE!  Hard to drink warm Cokes....I think we have
it solved now, but was a struggle before.

Well, off to the field!  Please pass this to the NSRCA list...Looks like
I will only be able to send e-mails, not update my website as I had
hoped.  I'll send you mail and you can pass it for me.  the address is:

CSK at iung.pulawy.pl <mailto:CSK at iung.pulawy.pl>