S.S.Bearing- What to Do about it??

VicenteRC vicenterc at comcast.net
Wed Aug 6 05:27:28 AKDT 2003

I bought the SS bearings at Boca Raton.  They told me to remove the
seals.  I follow the instructions when fixed the OS 140 RX.  I will fix
the Mintor and I won't remove the seals to check.  Looks like we have
to experiment and find the best solution.  The problem is that will
take a long time to report the results.

Vicente