Poland - Electric.

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 17:10:37 AKDT 2003

 Maybe just maybe this thing is being blown out of proportition. I have to ask this question, do US flyers really give a darn if the US team wins? Based on the small amount of flyers who attempted to qualify at the Team trials I have to ask this. The same 3 guys seem to go for the US everytime. Good for them but it makes a statement about the level of strong competition here. I'm not dissing anyone just making an observation here. I am totally interested in Electric pattern, just wonder about the timing here. I suggest that new rules be implemented in the future to avoid a repeat. Mike

BUDDYonRC at aol.com wrote:I don't Know how this fit's in But there is as far as I can tell an FAI Electric R/C Aerobatics Class F5A listed on the AMA Sanction Request form AMA Cat.602 which references the FAI Sporting Code. Anyone know if electric is a separate class? Or how the FAI rules apply to the current situation?
I am sure that Jason Knows and by the way More power to him, this is where progress is born.
Buddy