OS BEARINGS

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Tue Aug 5 16:33:15 AKDT 2003

Actually, the groove we did in the small bearing OS 61's was in the upper right 'corner' of the crankshaft area in the crankcase, about 1:30 -2:00 o'clock position, and straight back to the bearing face.  A small hole was drilled at an angle from the area where the bearing race was located into the groove.
    Tricky to describe.  Maybe someone can do a better description.  We actually made ours with the sharp edge of a triangle file...the groove was probably 1/32" or so...maybe a little larger.

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net