S.S.Bearing- What to Do about it??

patterndude at comcast.net patterndude at comcast.net
Tue Aug 5 14:15:35 AKDT 2003

You found roller bearings that fit an OS140RX???  Please provide a reference.
THis would be an amazing find.  I disagree with you that these wouldn't handle
the thrust load.  On the contrary, our bearings carry almost no thrust load.
They handle radial load almost entirely.  I would think a roller bearing would
be a great solutions.  As evidence to this conclusion, look at what Zenoah,
Desert Aircraft, and other gas engine mfg do - they use roller bearings.  These
engines are designed for far more life than modelers put on them and the
bearings are never changed.
--Lance

--
District 6 AVP