Poland - electrics

juhler at bellsouth.net juhler at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 5 11:49:15 AKDT 2003

Dave,

Yes.  They are there cause how well they flew.  What I am saying is, I think it is wrong for them to use proven method's to get to the show, then switch out equipment to highlight a new technology or to meet sponsor needs after getting there.

I guess basically what I am saying, is; it is not fair to the guys they beat out by using their normal equipment, then risking a poor showing at the world to display new technology.  If the new technology is such a good idea, and will not hurt them performance wise, then use it to get to the worlds, not just at the worlds.

Just my opinion.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org