Poland - Electric.

GW gw at gwair.com
Tue Aug 5 10:38:22 AKDT 2003

The way to keep friends is not point out to them their shortcomings. Just
thought I might point that out. :)

A far as the electric pattern plane goes. I hope Jason kicks butt with it.
(I really do). Then vendors will bend over sideways and twist up in a ball
to get onboard with the electric revolution. Every new plane design will
have an electric option built in. Their will be some discoveries made by
some of the best  ( as Jason is trying now). Electrics will become the rage,
HighPro Battery prices will drop as well as motor prices.

Then I can through away every one of these  blame nitro sucking,crank
breaking,valve dropping,pump quitting,ring breaking,running lean,running
rich, throwing spinner,wont crank, wont stop,wont idle, midrange gurgling,
coupler busting, header cracking, needle valve twisting,seal leaking,mount
breaking,firewall lossing, pipe adjusting , glow plug to hot, glow plug
bad,need some new gasket, buch a dang trouble  YS's,OS's ,ST's, Mintor's and
Webras
and go to the trouble free electric powerplant. Oh yea, I guess we will have
some electric problems as well. OK... I will deal with that then.

Till this wonderful revolution takes place, I guess I might as well go to
the shop and put in the new crank for the broken one in dz #2

(all in humor guys)

GW
Gerald Williams
Email : gw at gwair.com