S.S.Bearing- What to Do about it??

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Tue Aug 5 08:39:23 AKDT 2003

Del:
FWIW, I talked to Tom Collins at Muncie.  He said that on some engines
there had been a production problem, that let chips into the pump.  He
recommended checking all new engines.  (Probably wouldn't hurt some of
the older ones, also.) I've known Tom for many years; never known him to
b.s. yet, even when it would be to his advantage.  BTW: I'm not using
Mintors, so I have no axe to grind.  Just thought the info might be
useful to some folks.

Bill Glaze