Poland - Electric.

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Mon Aug 4 16:35:00 AKDT 2003

My .01.5....when the rules for FAI WC specify equipment as part of a team's
configuration, THEN it matters.  Up until then, I have to say it MUST be the
pilot's decision.  Just like a name golfer chooses brand X driver because it
"feels better" at the big tourney...despite multi-million dollar endorsement
questions/risks.
    Although not the same in practice, I think in principle that the WC is
essentially the same.  The team is there to do there very best.  And win.
Pilots have to be able to be free to make the equipment choice for them that
they think best.
    None of us would want others to dictate to us what equipment we could
use, even if just a local event, would we??

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net