now heres how to get new people

mdarr00 at comcast.net mdarr00 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 4 09:41:54 AKDT 2003

    Steve, thank you for the kind words.  I will present your letter to the club at tomorrow nights meeting.  I am sure that will help them decide on wether or not they should allow us to hold another pattern contest next year.

    I would like to take chance to thank everybody that attended the contest.  I feel the contest was a great success, and haveing it again next year should not be a problem.  Especially after Andy Jeskys exibition flight at the end of the contest on Sunday.  I don't think to many people in the club have ever seen such great flying, and it will be talked about in the club, I am sure for a very long time.

Thanks again,

Mike & Cindy