What are the odds??? VERSUS Actual experience

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sun Aug 3 10:32:16 AKDT 2003

David,

That is correct. I have not personally been involved in a mid air since very
early in my flying career, around 1978 or 79, and only once at that. I guess,
from what i read
 from others, that's pretty lucky.
 It has never happened to me at a contest

The odds may be against me now, and the mid-air gods
 may hit me big time. Who knows.

That is the thing about probability statistics, isn't it?

Matt