loctite

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Fri Aug 1 13:48:28 AKDT 2003

Wayne,

What do you mean by T-plate?
Would you explain how to?

Thanks,

Ihncheol Park
  -----Original Message-----
  From: discussion-request at nsrca.org [mailto:discussion-request at nsrca.org]On
Behalf Of Wayne Galligan
  Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 2:35 PM
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Subject: loctite

  Something I have done on all my planes is to make a t-plate and put the
blind nuts in this.  Thus making a sort of clamp.  Cant miss with this and
as the blind nuts are c/a'd to the plate they shouldn't come loose, at lease
I haven't had one come loose on me.  Then if you need to make thrust changes
you can drill out the holes larger in the firewall and will be able to move
the mount around some.
  Ken  your right on the blue Loctite and it actually will stay on the
nut/bolt and will sort of reseal again without having to reapply(just in
case your out of Loctite).

  Wayne G