Servo question

Glen.Watson at aspentech.com Glen.Watson at aspentech.com
Fri Aug 1 06:10:32 AKDT 2003

Gray,

If you are consistently over-rolling I would contribute that to having more
surface deflection and expo than needed.  More expo you add you're more
likely when rolling moving the transmitter stick position into the curve
slope where the servo transitions from the shallow expo curve back to linear
resulting in a hard to manage roll rate.   What I did was reduce the overall
aileron degree deflection using Futaba's AFR function while maintaining 100%
ATV, same can be done mechanically by changing servo horn position, then I
readjusted (reduced) expo amount to taste.

Glen