Cutting Ailerons - Preferences

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 1 05:46:03 AKDT 2003

Mark it all out on the wood then cut the opening for the hing line first
undersize with a blade. Then tack glue the leading edge/trailing edge stock
together and fit to the opening with the sides still in place. Once LE/TE
are fitted and permanently glued cut the ends free and cap them. Makes for
nice straight surfaces. Hope I explained it well.

Anthony

# discussion-request at nsrca.org