Servo question

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Fri Aug 1 05:30:38 AKDT 2003

Thanks Ron.....ruin my chances for advancement....How do you know that #21
would realize how I did it?

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering

Ron Van Putte <vanputte at nuc.net>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
08/01/2003 08:16 AM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     discussion at nsrca.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Servo question

Gray E Fowler wrote:
I have never been able to really reproduce that coreless feel, yet with
more control due to digitals. I added more expo but all surfaces around
center are still more active. I rarely under roll, always over roll. Are
you saying that if I reduce the travel of the servo, yet keep the same
surface deflection that it gets more controllable? If this is the case I
should easily be able to move up from 22nd place to 21st...

Yeah, but then the guy you bumped would get better servos too and you'd
end up in the same place at a higher cost.  Better to stay cheap and take
your lumps.
<BG>

Ron Van Putte