D3 Savannah,TN Results ? Anyone?

Bill Southwell bnbsouthwell at avsia.com
Tue Apr 29 18:07:11 AKDT 2003

  I just wanted to take a minute to say thanks to everyone who
participated in the D3 Savannah TN contest this last weekend. The club
members really enjoyed it. We have about 4-5 members who want to learn
more about Pattern. This is due not as much to the airplanes or
maneuvers but by the Pilots and the time they took to talk to our
members and answer questions. I went back Sunday to fly and visit . The
group had nothing but positive comments about the day before and  all
looking forward to next year.You all made my job an enjoyable experience
and I truly look forward to next year.

  I have jpg's of all the contestants receiving a trophy. If you would
like me to send you your picture please email me and I will send it out
to you.

bnbsouthwell at avsia.com

Best Regards
Bill Southwell